Valentine’s day is coming soon! But, it’ll be a Tuesday so for those who want to cry and ask why they are alone tonight, on a Saturday that should be full of love. Do not worry, for I am here! There’s a pic for everyone around this time of year! Why wishing for a boyfriend when you can have so many husbandos!
First of, for those who wants to smile, laugh and just have a wonderful time! Here are my picks for you:
- Ore Monogatari!!: A really fluffy romance with a very lovable gorilla as the main character. You can pick from the manga, the anime or the live action! The choice is yours!
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu : This Drama is sure to make you laugh. It might not be as fluffy as others but it sure is cute!
Senior Secret Love: Bake Me Love: This Thai Drama is quite short and will make you laugh. You can go through it quite easily too!
Fluffy Pink Romance:
Maybe you would rather watch something that will transform you stomach into an infestation of moth and butterflies? It’s okay, we won’t judge you for your strange love of bugs! Here they are:
- Koe Koi: This is sure to make your heart beat!
- Kimi ni Todoke: The live action might not be the best choice here, but the Anime is really cute. Sadly, the manga is dragging for a little too long now but don’t worry, it’s a really nice one.
- Ao Haru Ride: Once again, I’d say the Anime or the manga would be better than the live action. Some moments are sure to make your heart race.
- Acchi Kocchi: This anime is really cute and really funny too. It’s full of innocence and fluff but it might not be what you are looking for if you really want romance per say.
Tragic Melo Love:
Or maybe, just maybe, this holiday of love is just what you were looking for to shed liters upon liters of tears. Don’t worry, it’s fine to cry once in a while! Here are the tears jerkers in all their splendors:
- Goblin: Surely the best Drama I’ve watched so far. It will destroy your heart. Perfect for a night covered in a blanket with at least 3 box of tissue and a hot choco. Just be sure you won’t cry on it, hot choco is better sweet, not salty!
- Love Rain: You might get pretty frustrated over this one, You have been warned. But it is a nice one still, a little long though.
- Plastic Memories: You will cry, it’s okay. This is an anime aimed for guys though, so hello fan service.
Maybe all those things aren’t what you are looking for. I have some extras for you. Sadly, my life as a reviewer has been short so I haven’t seen all the classics yet but Heh, here’s trying!
- Please, Love the Useless Me: This was really lovely. There’s a sexy Fujioka Dean alert on this one, you have been warned.
- Orange: It has a lovely romance but it contains a really heavy subject. You’ll cry.
- Heroine Disqualified: You might feel a little frustrated but this is still good as a live action, don’t know about the manga (“Don’t do it.” Says Leafy, you’ve been warned!).
- Sukina Hito ga iru koto: This is a really sweet love story. I really liked this one.
- Nirjiiro Days: The anime was really cute. You’ll laugh too.
I hope this helps you. If you have a boyfriend, like me, you might have a nice dinner or something. My Valentine will be working though, so no nice time for me! I hope you’ll eat your share of chocolates! Have a lovely weekend!